International student to work as self-employed

“For off-campus work by an international student, there is no description of who the employer can be. Just that the student must be full time, can only work 20 hrs per week and meet all other requirements (SIN number, etc). Source:”

“HOWEVER: as per the IRCC Twitter account, yes – study permit holders can be self-employed if the study permit allows them to work off-campus. Source:”

Featured Posts
Posts Are Coming Soon
Stay tuned...
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
No tags yet.
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square